21.2.12

Well, La-di-da: Annie Hall (libby)


It was a good movie, and although i liked Carol Kane better than Diane Keaton, the latter's clothes had me pounding the floor in agony wishing for her glasses. Haha. Just kidding. Also, the other day when i was wearing (in my humble opinion) the single most coolest hat on the planet, a friend asked if i wanted to be Annie Hall when i grow up. I'm not quite sure was a compliment, but I'm pretending it was. So i was inspired.


This is Diane Keaton in the above mentioned, and one of Woody Allen's most famous, movies:


I tried to not only modernize the look but make it a bit more colorful. hence the blue polka-dotted shirt. (pardon the bad quality.)
from the top: Kokin hat, Tripp NYC vest, Micheal Kehoe tie, Divided by H&M shirt, Liz Claiborne khakis (classy, right?)


Favorite quote from the movie: "A relationship, I think, is like a shark. You know? It has to constantly move forward or it dies. And I think what we got on our hands is a dead shark."