28.3.12

libby's people profile: Sky

after weedling and threatening and blackmailing i finally got my sister Sky to pose for a photo shoot modeling some of her favorite outfits. there were tantrums, there were tears (not really) and there were vicious battles over whose camera is better, but here she is...the one and only...
MEET MY SISTER!
she and I notoriously disagree on clothing. while i prefer vintage and odd things that are feathery or neon, she prefers more classy, sleek outfits. i asked her a few questions...
Libby: What is your favorite article of clothing right now?
Sky: my red shorts.
L: how do you chose outfits?
S: put on a pair of pants and a cami, and build from there.
L: what article of clothing do you tend to wear most?
S: Jeans, i admit it.
L: what kind of clothes do you absolutely loathe?
S: fake sequins, fishtail dresses...
L: sniff, like my graduation dress?
S: um.
{i punched her}
S: JEEZ! I HAVE A BRUISE THERE!
L: sucks. what else?
S: pencil skirts. i hate pencil skirts. i loathe pencil skirts. i detest pencil skirts. message recieved?
L: psh.

tut, tut. who uses the word loathe, anyway.

Sky selecting three outfits that (in my words) "best sum up her style, yet are still very distinct." she scoffed at me for cheesiness. i plead guilty.

#1:

Sky accesorized with some beads in her hair and red earings to add brighter color.
She inherited the thick Italian curls. They are sort of a thing of wonder to me.


#2:
showing off the fave red shorts...

#3:
this purple dress is probably my favorite thing that Sky owns. except for the red shorts which i will be stealing given the opportunity. that oppurtunity is probably never going to present itself given that she is reading this over my shouldar...



NOTE FROM THE MODEL:
i apoligize for any cheesy coments that Libby may have written. i assure you that i am sane by most standards and i am keeping my sister under close watch.                                                            
-Sky