15.11.11

Queen Anne's Lace...or not (by Libby)

I am so, so sorry this post came so late. C'est la vie.

Today I'm actually going to talk about clothes...shocker. 

I've discovered that a simple off-white lace Just Ginger dress from TJ Maxx (really, REALLY? i can't stand that store) pretty much looks good with everything. It originally came with a simple black belt, but I've decided any belt works. Also, the lace is pretty without being painfully girly, and it's easy to toughen it up with some leather or a studded belt.
Here are some of the coolest, or perhaps, weirdest (same diff) outfits.

                                                   

 
hat: Kokin New York. vest: DKNY by Donna Karan.


                                                   "Masquerade"... 
vest: Not Fur Real by Duffei. scarf/belt: vintage, from Italy.

      
                                         
hat: Toucan. overall mini-dress: LandsEnd Kids

                                               DJ Libby in da house...
blouse: I.N.C (International Concepts). vintage belt. flat brim: I don't know, Boston? There's a "B" on it.