7.11.11

Random Day (by Libby)

i had the greatest idea for a post today. however, i changed my mind. i had a greater idea.
that is a total lie.
i am so wicked busy i have no time to put together a post of awesomeness and fashion. so here i have put together what i am calling Random Post. oh, it cracks me up how creative i am. ha. ha.
we'll see if it ends up interesting. i'm improvising here, people.



Clara Bow circa 1920's. I want to look like her. isn't she lovely? 


Tilt your head. oh, it's so funny. This is an actual sign i saw while hiking in New Hampshire. (I'm not that outdoorsy, don't let me fool you). The picture cracks me up everytime i see it, i'm not quite sure why.


I just want to warn you. i wore a dress almost exactly like the one you are about to see to my middle school graduation. i kid you not. it was pinkish purple, shiny, frilly, mega-tacky, and fabulous beyond belief. i'll get you pictures of the actual thing soon.

If a mermaid lived in the 80's, and on land, she would wear this.


I'm sorry if this is vulgar or insulting to anyone. but it's true. so, so true.