23.4.12

How To Become a Mermaid (libby)

Soo...there i was with brown hair. i was bored. conveniently, Kat and Aubrey know my bored face. so they did the only reasonable thing to do when it happened to be my birthday that week. they bought me hair dye. Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise, to be precise. After a whirlwind of magical substances known as bleach attacking my hair, i became a mermaid.

STEP ONE: looking kind of like a valley girl. AKA the bleaching.

It was quite something. not really in a good way, but still...I've never had blond hair. everyone should try it sometime.

STEP TWO: the dyeing...


i mean, who doesn't love having green goop smeared into their scalp?




STEP THREE: the wait.
you think i'm standing there going going, "i'm so cool. my hair is about to turn blue."
but really, i'm thinking "shower cap, shower cap, shower cap..."

and many hours later...this happened:


i'm a freaking mermaid.