17.4.12

libby's people profile: Ril



 

Meet one of my best friends, Ril. She is a self declared pessimist who self declaredly does not have a fashion sense. i completely disagree. also, she self-declares things a lot.
her (very distinguished) fashion sense is a mix of God-I-Hate-Clothes-What's-Wrong-With-Jeans-And-A-Tshirt, I-Don't-Care-What-Anyone-Else-Thinks-So-I'm-Gonna-Wear-A-Vest-I-Made-And-Skater-Shoes, and I-Have-About-600-Hundred-Shirts-With-Manga-Jokes-On-Them, Respect.
all in all, she's a pretty cool person.
she has probably the most magnificent hair ever. it is shinier than a new Porsche, and recently cut short in a beautiful swept-to-the-side thing of wonder.


Ril also sings. as i hope you can tell if you watched the video above. please comment and send to all your friends. i still don't know who to send this video to so she can get "discovered".
PS. she self-taught herself piano. and plays both violin and viola, very well. she is rather musically inclined.

not only musically, but artistically as well. she just informed me that she has posts her art on a site called deviantart.com. http://kiryulover97.deviantart.com/gallery/