25.10.11

Tresses

So. We spend way to much time obsessing over our hair. So here we have a mini powerpoint presentation of the hair we're stuck with, the celebrity hair we sort of have, and the hair we wish we had. Enjoy.

KAT: I can't really dye my hair, because it's to dark.
My hair. It looks all dramatic, but normally it's just...not.


The fabulous Jaqueline Jablonski. I like to think we look alike. That's what i like to think.

The band Kitty, Daisey, and Lewis. They are siblings blessed with beautiful hair.

LIBBY: Kat and Aubrey are so wonderful. Kat bought me Enchanted Forest Green hair dye, and her and Aubrey's teamwork (?) resulted in me looking "like a celery stalk, in a good way" (Kat's words).

My wonderful new hair. I am proud to be celery.
 
Drew Barrymore. Ok, it's black and she's blonde with no bangs, but same idea. Technically.

"Let them eat cake". Or rather: "Let them gape at the incredible goergessness that is on my head". This is one of my many idols, Marie Antoinette, here exploiting her famously eccentric fashion sense. Rock on, mon cherie.